WebsiteLogo1

North East Finance Directors

Call +44(0)1325 271 210

adding value to your business

Menu

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Everyone Loves Free Gifts - Day 4 : Capsule


Capsule is an easy online Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution.

The free edition comes with 10mb of space, 2 Users, 250 Contacts and unlimited opportunities and cases.

Well what does this mean for your business? Put simply it allows you to try using a good well thought out CRM solution without having to spend any money. That way you can be certain that you are going to get a good return on investing in a CRM solution when you outgrow the free constraints.

I've been using Capsule for a couple of months now, and I have to say that I'm impressed. 

Why? 

Because it is simple, and does what I need, without wanting me to pump in vast amounts of information. It integrates with my Accounting system, meaning that I only have to enter the contact and account details once. It also allows you to capture information from other online tools such as Twitter and Linkedin, which then appear in the contact history. This can be useful when talking to your contacts as it prompts you about recent events and allows you to interact on a more personal level.

Built in task management and the ability to have these tasks sent directly to your chosen diary system, means that your far less likely to forget to follow up on a promise that you've made, or that telephone call that you promised to return.

It can be a bit daunting to set up a CRM system if you've never used one, but Capsule has a good support and blog which will give you guides to get through the common challlenges.

I am convinced that since using Capsule I have won work that I previously would have "lost", and have much better visibility of where my work is coming from and what level of sales potential I have moving forward.

Overall if you don't currently use CRM then I would strongly recommend trying Capsule.

http://capsulecrm.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

© North East Finance Directors Ltd. Powered by Blogger.
item8a item9a
item9a EmailIconstd1 item9a linkedinicon1bw1 item9a Facebookiconbw1 item9a TwitterIcon1a item9a MiPLogov3a item9a
item9a item10a1 MiPLogov3a
item9a
MiPLogov3a